What makes a Good Photo?
Since we have a great photography class offered at this school (Yearbook), I'm not going to get into too many details on photography. However, you need to know what makes a good photo (we'll discuss the elements and principals of design later).
Classroom Assignment - Photography
- In groups of 2 you'll come up with a definition of what makes a good photo. This MUST be in your words, not just copy & pasted from online somewhere.
- You can however, look online for references and ideas.
- Try to touch on how each photo makes you feel, what emotion would you associate with it? Do you think the photographer was trying to evoke a certain emotion?
- Create a Google Doc and find 10 images (in your group of 2) and discuss and list a few points about why you like each of the photos, and why you're drawn to each photo. Think 3-4 points per photo.
- When you share your Google Doc with Da Silva, please label it as follows; "1st Names - Gr. 10 Photo Assignment" and make sure he's listed as Can Edit.
- How you'll be marked;
10 Marks for your explanation of the photos (Thinking)
5 Marks for spelling & grammar (Communication)