b. AutoCAD Practise 2
In this shape, students will be led by the teacher to create the shape below.
- Use the line tool
- Use ORTHOMODE to ensure straight lines
- Learn how to place Polygons
- Learn how to use Offsets
- Learn how to use Fillets
- Learn about Inscribed vs. Circumscribed Circles (Tan, Tan, Tan vs. Tan, Tan, Radius)
- Learn how to add Leaders
- Refresh how to create and modify layers, their colours and their linetypes
- Refresh how to add dimensions.
- Refresh how to create and modify a dimension style